Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
Performs technical and operational support to sales processes, remotely or on-site, for an assigned Vertical Automotive team and / or customer organization(s) in order to effectively support assigned Vertical Automotive team and customer organizations with technical information and services needed to integrate products into customers' technical infrastructure or their production.
* Develops, designs, and completes customer proposals in technical aspects (Proposal Engineer).
* Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
* Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
* Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
* Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
* May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.)
What you need to make real what matters.
* Specialist for focus Automotive industry application such as vehicle production and Battery application
* Technical support for pre-sales (Technical Consulting, Presentation, Training and so on)
* Solution/application-based technical consulting to customers
* Response for technical questions from customer
* Product issues handling -Communication with HQ -Follow up product issue
* Design and implement customer project in the Automotive industry
* Develop system configuration
* Testing and Commissioning support What you need to make real what matters
* Must have more than 5+ years of demonstrated ability in the Automotive Industry and/or automated production.
* Must have proven experience in Factory Automation.
* Good experience in SIMATIC PLCs and/or Sinamics Drive Systems is an advantage.
* Good experience in the Automotive industry, especially in the fields of the Roll to Roll machine or related application (Packaging/Converting) is an advantage.
* Good Korean and English communication skill in speaking and writing
* Willingness to travel and work worldwide
* May manage respective sub-contractors
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 본사 사무소
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need
further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time