Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Carry out clinical marketing activities and supporting regional and national marketing events to line up with product and clinical marketing strategy
2. Work together with clinical marketing team to manage reference sites
3. Identifying and close collaborate with local research partners
4. Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
5. Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
6. Preparation and writing of scientific papers together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
7. Maintain good contact to the International Collaboration team
8. Supporting sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of scientific marketing presentation and education
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended.
2. Master degree or PH.D, majored in Technologist/Technician, clinical scientist in medically related field
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time