We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Warehouse Supervisor for People Management and target achievement for the warehouse.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Responsible for warehouse personnel management and target achievement. Be responsible for the accuracy of inventory, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all warehouse system related operations and meet the company's quality requirements. Responsible for continuous improvement of warehouse area planning and implementation of digital & automation related projects.
1. Lead the warehouse team to ensure the daily work is in accordance with the established process and meets the quality requirements.
2. Check inventory regularly to ensure that the accounts and materials are consistent and the raw materials are under good control.
3. Timely maintain SAP system settings and ensure timely and accurate SAP related system entry.
4. Keep the warehouse area clean and orderly for 5S. Ensure the safety and standardization of relevant operations. Continuously strengthen the on-site management of the warehouse.
5. Effectively manage the bonded warehouse of the company to ensure that all operations comply with the bonded management process and requirements.
6. Cooperate with the company's localization procurement strategy, and implement relevant material issuance and statistics.
7. According to the company's development strategy, evaluate and formulate new warehouse area planning and lead the warehouse team to complete the transformation.
8. Using lean management methods, implement digital automation improvement projects to effectively expand the storage space of the warehouse and improve the efficiency and quality of warehouse operations.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have bachelor’s degree, major in Engineering, Management, etc.
2. You have 5 years working experience in Warehouse Management and be familiar with SAP.
3. You demonstrate successful experience to lead warehouse optimization project or process for quality compliance or higher efficiency.
4. You are a quick learner and self-starter, with good cross function communication & collaboration skills.
5. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time