Business Title : Manager - Finance
1. Securing cash inflows by reliable management of receivables.
2. Providing accurate and timely Inputs towards preparation of Regional Collection forecast with detailed Liquidation plan & projecting ending AR balances.
3. Continuous tracking of collections v/s targets and reasons for non-collection by conducting frequent reviews with concerned internal and external stakeholders.
4. Proactive AR management towards the customer including follow-up on outstanding balances/open issues. Also identify risk and opportunities and communicate.
5. Ensures an effective dunning process within the region including preparation & submission of reconciliation and Ledger statement.
6. Correct allocation of received payments and tracking bank OD Report/ unclaimed credits & timely allocations.
7. Reconciliation & collection of TDS, TCS, GST TDS, EMD, other receivables etc
8. Proactive and smooth stakeholder management within region.
9. Dispute identification and processing.
10. Ensuring Effective and proactive Credit Risk Management within the region.
11. Drives automation, productivity and optimization in CCC process and activities.
12. Audit Support wherever required
Education & Other Qualification:
* Inter CA / Inter ICWA/ CFA/ MBA Finance
* Proficient with IGAAP, IFRS, Revenue Accounting.
* Knowledge of contract and agreement are mandatory.
* Person from Banking industry would be preferred.
Experience : At least 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time