We are looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in our Grid Software business unit located in Milan
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- Build the project’s economics, timing, scope and customer happiness ;
- Meet the customer's contractual requirements and ensure effective and comprehensive communication with all partners;
- Definition of the resource plan (short, medium and long term) in collaboration with the customer, to balance workloads during the project lifecycle;
- Prepare the requested reporting coordinating the document flow;
- Perform and handle the Project risks analysis;
- Guarantee compliance to all safety standards
- Gain experience in Agile leadership
You should have proven experience in Project Management in sophisticated environment, together with:
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical/Energy Engineering or equal Degree.
- Standout colleague, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Italian and English; good knowledge of Spanish is welcome;
- Curiosity about the software world and specifically Cloud and Cybersecurity issues
- Problem solving skills and a strong time and priorities management in a driven management
- Ability to collaborate in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time