Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
A. Project Management
• Spearhead team efforts in end-to-end management of assigned projects in compliance to project delivery schedules and other SLA parameters.
• Assist the team in preparing & implementing project budgets, evaluating, hiring resource requirements as well as resolving critical project related issues with potential performance bottlenecks.
• Focus on enhancing operational systems, periodic project reviews, processes aimed at enhancing productivity & profitability. Maintain regular interaction with IT and Finance based on project requirements.
• Develop rapport with clients & main contractors for effectively closing business deals related to potential new projects in compliance to codes, regulations, guidelines and district specifications.
• Conduct variance analysis of various projects in the portfolio and recommend effective remedial measures to the senior management.
B. Operations & Administration-
• Collaborate with the management, assess industry standards- trends, practices to identify developments execution, control operations or processes, achieve revenue & collection.
• Prepare & represent Project status reports to the divisional management and other stakeholders to enable effective decision making.
• Optimize resource utilization & streamline processes for enhancing operational efficiency & departmental profitability.
• Coordinate activities related to recruiting, grooming & mentoring team members for enhancing revenue and client satisfaction from the target market segment.
• Evaluate team performance & render productivity enhancement feedback. Organize training sessions for team members based on identified training needs.
• Follow up with clients as well as internal & external stakeholders for recovering dues on time, aimed at minimizing potential bad debts and accomplishing organizational collection targets.
C. Liaison & Co-ordination- Effectively coordinating and collaborating with customer executives, management, material vendors, service providers, installation vendors, business partners, stakeholders and project teams, successfully bridge the communication gap among business and technology groups.
D. Project Coordination- In depth understanding of Project / Client Requirements coupled with hands-on experience in handling all phases of Project Life Cycle.
E. Team Leadership- Mentor and develop team members, create and sustain a positive and dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
F. Cost Control & Profit Improvement
• Support the team in exploring & extracting additional revenue in ongoing projects.
• Develop rapport with existing clients and prospects for identifying/ developing new opportunities in ongoing projects.
• Customized solutions based on specific business requirements.
• Overseeing and managing project expenses as well as preparing for potential financial risks, responsible for P&L
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers