Sales Engineer - MV/LV Switchgear – Pakistan/Lahore
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Siemens is looking for a Sales Engineer - MV/LV Switchgear to be hired in our Electrification & Automation Business Unit. The role reports to the Department Head of Customer Services within the BU and it will be posted in Lahore (Pakistan). He/she will be also be responsible for handling Sales function of Electrification & Automation Customer Service for the Pakistani market.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Generation of Leads and Opportunities specially related to Customer Services Portfolio for the Business Unit.
- Receiving and analyzing the requests for purchases/ tender documentation from Customers (scope definition, Terms and conditions, timing, deliverables etc…)
- Offer calculation (setting the relevant financials, like Cost, Price, EBIT, SG&A,…)
- Offer follow up, preparation and management of relevant documentation for offer submission
- Keeping track of the opportunities and supporting the Administration to build up budget/ scenarios
- Cooperate with the marketing and business development teams, providing a wide view of current offers and opportunities.
- Develop tools, reports / dashboards in order to evaluate sales trends in comparison with budget, thus allowing the Management to define the annual forecast.
- Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer; influencing the main partners and the Customer’s “Decision makers”
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Service/brown field projects in a complex environment or multinational company.
- Confirmed experience as a Sales Engineer in Medium Voltage area (preferred) or Low/High Voltage, automation and industry market.
- Experience in MV and LV revamping and retrofit proposals.
- Knowledge and experience in Pakistani market specific in the Punjab region.
- Advance level skill set in MS Office Applications.
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer service, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to learn about new and innovative technologies.
- Capacity to establish and maintain positive, coordinated, working relationships
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time