- Year 1: The likelihood is that you will spend your first year in college studying towards your qualification and we will begin integrating you into the Siemens community through work placements during the academic break.
- Year 2&3&4: You will formally join your regional office and will rotate around the delivery functions before specialising in one of the teams and contribute to our rail projects whilst also continuing college on a day release basis
- With the training received and experience gained, you will be able to produce a portfolio of work-based evidence which will enable you to gain a vocational competency qualification by the end of your apprenticeship. Typically, this would be an “Institute of Railway Signalling Engineers” (IRSE) license which is recognised globally
- You will have the opportunity to develop soft skills to compliment your technical skills in the workplace
- You will be a part of the Entry Level Talent community with other ambitious young people
- You will have real responsibility and contribute towards live rail projects
- You will have achieved or be on track to achieve at least 5 GCSE's including maths and English language or 3 A Levels (or BTEC equivalent).
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible. We can teach you the knowledge on your apprenticeship however its also means a lot to us for you to align to our culture and behaviours.
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary of £16,000 as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time