Mode of Employment: Limited, Part time, 20 hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will support our team in identifying patent infringement and commercializing Siemens Intellectual Property (IP)
- Your tasks will include searching the Internet for technical documentation, marketing material or the like
- You will support experienced IP/Licensing Counsel in analyzing infringement evidence
- You will help identifying IP commercialization opportunities
- You will get insight into the basic concepts of patent law and patent exploitation
- You will communicate with other Siemens employees in project teams, with inventors and in-house patent counsel
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a university student in engineering, IT, physics, mechatronics, or similar
- You enjoy analyzing detailed technical documents
- You are excited to work at the intersection of technology and law
- You are familiar with MS Office applications
- Your written and oral English skills are business-fluent, additional German would be a bonus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time