What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Program Manager participates in the development of large-scale program planning to include the design and delivery of complex and integrated projects for Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) Enterprise Clients.
- Participates in project/program management activities such as defining project schedules, budget, risk and change management opportunities as well as resource management
- Participates in technical review of system, product or process design and documentation
- Identify unforeseen gaps in scope and processes that could impact customer’s KPIs and present plans to address them
- Participates in continuous improvement activities
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering highly preferred. High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- PMI PMP Certification required
- Minimum five years of experience as a Program/Project Manager for enterprise level (national) accounts
- Experience in the delivery of engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning
- Familiarity with applicable industry codes and standards including NFPA, ANSI, UL, NEC, NETA and IEEE
- Experience managing multi-site projects concurrently
- Experience managing project managers and associate project managers
- Travel approximately 50% as required for projects
- Must understand and be able to discuss project schedules. This includes being proficient in the use of MS Project.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Must be able to discuss project financials in detail
- Be able to discuss confrontational issues (ex. claims, delays, etc) with customer
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.