• Assist the dosimetry and TPS (Treatment Planning System) parts during NMPA type testing.
• Support Software Verification testing.
• Monitor and improve the design quality, develop the test procedure for TPS and Linac features and performance.
• Assist radiation physicist and system engineering team to build, test and debug prototype hardware/software and existing system.
• Support the engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of beam generation & monitoring system.
• Min. Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred; Physicist background preferred.
• Experiences in operating TPS or Linac is preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office computer applications desired; Basic Network and windows skills (TCP/IP, DHCP. Windows7/10).
• Requires a motivated and mature individual with excellent team spirit along with good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Highly motivated to work in a multicultural team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time