We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- At our headquarters in Erlangen, you will be responsible for the sales regions of Mexico, Central America and Canada for products and systems for electrical power distribution and automation, protection, and will be the first point of contact for regional employees as well as for colleagues and management at headquarters and in the plants.
- Thereby you will be responsible for achieving the sales targets in these sales regions.
- Furthermore, you continue the growth success of the past years and will define strategic sales and marketing actions to implement the “SI EA 2026” strategy in assigned regions.
- Moreover, you support and monitor budget and forecast planning as well as controlling and continuously look for profitability improvements.
- The analysis of the sales funnel via existing CRM tools and validation of the region forecast in dialog with the regions with high data quality falls also within your task area.
- To achieve an increase in market transparency and market share, you will perform project and customer specific pricing analysis and escalation to ensure competitiveness and aggressive market penetration.
- You will work closely with other departments such as product management and marketing to perform market and customer specific analysis, sales promotions and homologations, win/loss analysis, competitive intelligence and gap analysis.
- The coordination and occasionally conduct customer visits as well as factory acceptance tests, e.g. at our Medium Voltage Lead Factory in Frankfurt falls also within your task area.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or comparable technical studies.
- In addition, you have several years of speicalized professional experience in sales or sales-related, technical functions, preferably in a Latin American organization.
- You have strong technical knowledge of electrical power distribution and/or power automation such as medium voltage and low voltage switchgear, protection and automation systems and solutions.
- In addition, you are characterized by your commercial knowledge on the topics of planning, sales controlling and business models.
- Furthermore, you are skilled in the use of presentation and moderation techniques and experienced in dealing with MS Office, MS Teams, Salesforce, Tableau, SAP.
- You are business fluent in Spanish and English, other languages, especially German, are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel to the sales regions is desired as well as the ability to lead and moderate intercultural workshops due to your communication skills.
- In addition, you distinguish yourself through your customer orientation, strategic thinking and assertiveness.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time