What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for administrating and ensuring IT internal controls in place, clarification of responsibility for the execution of internal controls for the assigned Countries responsible for, continuous check of control execution by IT internal and externally (like service providers), and reporting and escalating if deviations found
• Conduct IT General Control assessment, define and document assessment results.
• Responsible for coordinating other IT audits (planning activities for audits, including coordination of data collection, set up and track action items, schedule meetings) for responsible countries.
• Perform other internal control assessments (on demand) and initiatives
• Conduct post Audit Activities: administer and communicate results of audits, manage measurement tracking of findings and observations.
• Reporting to the Head of IT GX XS ITA and interacting with stakeholders in all relevant IT AAE departments and Business departments (Risk and Internal Control, Legal, Compliance, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this position?
• Have 2-3 years of experience in the area of IT Internal Control/IT compliance or Auditing
• Strong analytical skills and result-oriented
• SAP knowledge especially on SAP Basis/Authorization/Information Security required. 2-3 years working experience preferred. (or SAP Certificates)
• CISA certification is a plus
• Strong communication (English and Chinese) and engagement skills to interact with various stakeholders across multiple countries and organization lines (face-to-face and virtually)
• Based in Beijing
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time