As a focused technology company, we combine the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the
What are my responsibilities?
· Coordinate the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled
· Perform regular critical reviews of the Balance Sheet and P&L
· Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues and special transactions
· Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors, and other departments
· Support the implementation of new business specific accounting standards
· Perform and implement controls
· Assist in special projects like M&A transactions
· Active participation in different projects within the accounting area
· Enhance and harmonize processes and accounting systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar
· At least 3 years experience in Accounting, Audit or similar
· Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel
· Good knowledge of SAP system
· Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language (preferred)
· Proficient in MS Excel & Office
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time