Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance with the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
Activities to be performed for each position include:
SAP ABAP and UI5 Developer:
• Design, develop and test requirement in ABAP and UI5 and UI5 programs
• Prepare technical documentation
• Ensure code quality for the developed modules
SAP BASIS Consultant:
• To support for optimization of Business Processes in SAP BASIS
• Analyze new requirements, design integrative solutions, and implement them
• Testing and releasing the developed solution
• Responsible for the SAP basis operations, Solution Management, and maintenance
• Execution of System Checks, Technical Monitoring, Performance Check, and implementation of Security measures
SAP Solution Consulting:
• Analyze, Design and Develop new requirements in close cooperation with operating department and partners
• Development of use cases on SAP modules like Sales & Deliver, Production Planning, Warehouse Management, Material Management, Finance and Controlling
• Testing and release of new solutions
• Support for Error Analysis and Correction
• SAP Technical trend awareness and adaption of development accordingly
Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• 2-6 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
• Designing/Architecting experience (1-2 years)
• Experience in leading team
• Experience in collecting requirements
• Reliable and structured way of working, analytical thinking, presentation skills and persuasive power
• Experience in the S/4 HANA environment is considered a plus
• Familiarity with project, service management, analysis, and design of business processes
• Resilience, flexible, good communication and ability to work as a team
• SAP ABAP Developer
o Experience with ABAP programming language: ABAP, ABAP OO, ALV, Enhancement framework, BAPIs
o Knowledge of SmartForms, WebDynpro, Business Workflows
o Knowledge of at least two of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, PP, FI/CO, PLM, EWM/WM
o Good analytical skills. Ability to design, develop, extend/maintain complex custom-built solutions
• SAP Basis Consultant
o Experience in the SAP Module BC (ABAP & JAVA)
o Good understanding of logistics and integrative functionality of SAP ERP system
o Knowledge for SAP Basis technical area
• SAP Consultant
o Experience in the SAP Module
o Sales & Deliver (SAP SD)
o Production Planning (SAP PP)
o Warehouse Management (SAP WM/EWM) and Material Management (SAP MM)
o Finance (SAP FI) & Controlling (SAP CO)
o Good understanding of logistics and integrative functionality of an SAP ERP system
o Good knowledge of the SAP ERP development environment, ABAP programming language, UI5 and Fiori
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers