We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress and excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Hop right in!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- Support and assistance to ensure the efficient and coherent development of IT&C processes.
- Facilitate the development of company-specific processes. It mainly includes IT operations such as: installing and integrating software, updating data, adapting IT applications, evaluating, and implementing configuration change/modification requests.
- Monitors the efficient and cost-effective use of the IT infrastructure, in accordance with the established standards (hardware / software), with the Siemens IT rules, and with the rules regarding security of the information.
- Support provided within the infrastructure services (IT&C) under the responsibility of Siemens IT Romania. If necessary, the responsibility can be extended to infrastructure/applications and/or regional/global organization projects, depending on the employee's level of expertise.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- Minimum 3 months’ work experience
- Basic knowledge in the IT field
- Knowledge of the English language - intermediate level
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Microsoft Office package - medium/advanced
- Student/Graduate of higher education
- Other IT&C courses and qualifications are an advantage
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time