- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
- Three, 8-month rotations, including one abroad (most likely in Germany)
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles
- Have clear understanding of the current software offerings and the operational needs to deliver on customer requirements
- Have clear understanding of the current difference towards a SaaS model and the challenges in this transition
- Search for best practices of SaaS transformations in the market and adapt these for the current Siemens challenge
- Drive sub-projects to drive process improvements in the Opportunity-to-cash team
- Assist and learn on a large scale business transition project
- Familiarize yourself with Agile practices and methodology
- Understand the key concepts of how to apply data driven decision making.
- Thoroughly documents job activities through written reports.
- An above-average Master's Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study: Finance, MBA or closely related field.
- A Strong background in data analytics, statistics, engineering and software is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- No more than 3 - 4 years of successful experience in related field.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
- Resume or Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.