What will you do if join us?
• Responsible for establishing and optimize VPI equipment maintenance plan, establish maintenance work instruction for key machine, and ensure the plan implemented on time with expected result.
• Take lead of the repair job when equipment broken down to recover the production line ASAP, include work plan development and technical problem solving.
• Coach maintenance technicians to implement routine maintenance work.
• Ensure of VPI machine resource have reasonable configuration, prepare smart spare part plan.
• Continues improvement to ensure of the machine and facility fulfill EHS regulation.
• Cooperation with related team/organization to improve LDA business
• Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS documents to ensure the quality of product, service, and process qualified and continuously improve
• Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and SEDL EHS requirements.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree or above in engineering background.
• More than 5 years machine maintenance experience in manufacturing region
• Well analytical skills / reactivity / interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency of English both oral and written.
• Have a strong responsibility, and work positively.
• Good coordinate and teamwork.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time