At Siemens we are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse background, skills, interest, and needs, united in a unique mission - to create a better tomorrow. From your first day you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential, unique competence, and skill set. You will work with innovative and modern technologies, products, and services in the fields of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
About the role!
In Siemens Financial Services (SFS), the Cross-Application Support Team (CAS) is a virtual function situated in Sweden and the UK, which proactively supports within the Commercial Finance area of SFS.
The CAS team supports various global services in being the initial point of contact for the business, receiving incident, change and service requests. Creation and maintenance of procedures, application and system documentation including provision of evidence for compliance, user management or other purposes are also an important part of the daily work.As an IT Solution Expert – First Level Support, you will:
- Ensure quality of information for created incidents / change requests / service requests, e.g. with regards to affected system or priority, and take corrective measures if necessary.
- For all supported services, investigate, diagnose, and provide prompt response to requestors if the problem can be resolved directly, or quickly forward IT incidents to the respective experts
- Use and contribute to our known error database, problem database and configuration management database.
- Build the bridge between the business, our business analysts (2nd level support) and various external suppliers.
- Keep the end users and colleagues updated through appropriate, efficient, and always professional and courteous communication to ensure that customer expectations are set and met.
- Coordinate and support specific IT Services, e.g. authorization and role management, data management and process monitoring.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with the systems teams, handle incidents and service requests as well as perform application monitoring and reporting.
- Provide basic hardware support (e.g. configuration of mobile phones and new laptops).
- 2+ years of experience in a support role, preferably in a financial services company.
- Experience in standard processes (ITIL), implemented in an IT service management tool (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Customer centric oriented, self-driven and self-motivated.
- Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge.
- Analytical mindset & decision making with result and quality orientation.
- Consciousness for regulatory and audit requirements.
- Team player mentality with end-to-end ownership.
to be a part of our exciting journey?
We will be interviewing continuously and therefor we recommend you to apply soon. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 30th of September.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) - the financing arm of Siemens - provides business-to-business financial solutions. A unique combination of financial expertise, risk management and industry know-how enable SFS to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, SFS facilitates growth, creates value, enhances competitiveness, and helps customers access new technologies. SFS supports investments with equipment financing and leasing. Siemens Financial Services has 220 employees in the Nordics with offices in Stockholm, Umeå, Göteborg, Malmö, Helsinki and Oslo. www.siemens.com/finance.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens AB
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time