Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Data Testing activities for ERTMS&CBTC specific application data, in order to ensure that solution is according to requirements.
Data Testing is a key role within System assurance process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects, innovation and automatization in the process of data testing.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Tester for ERTMS&CBTC Specific application data.
- Analysis and execution of tasks, considering automatization as part of continuous improve of the results achieved.
- Tests Specification based in a deep analysis of Requirement Specification, including traceability and completeness.
- Change Management and Impact Analysis.
- Clarification and coordination acting as interface to other specialist areas, subcontractors and customers as required.
- As part of the Data Testing Area to support the strategic initiatives
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, with railways specific specialization.
- +2 years’ experience in Rail Signaling business, with good knowledge of validation activities.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
- Knowledge on Railway Systems (ERTMS&CBTC) will be highly valued.
- Knowledge in programming languages as Python will be valued.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs;
- Perfect communication.
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent in English
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.