- Provide high level HR administrative support across the business
- Document management with regards to contracts, certificates etc. including archiving
- Administration of domestic / international business trips
- Assistance by the preparation contracts for services (civil contracts), coordinates communication with their contractors.
- Participation in the preparation of all documents for employee absences, and changes for the Payroll team
- Employee data management (from Onboarding to termination) in accordance with legal and company regulations.
- University degree preferably in Psychology, Human Resources, or related field
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Team player, with a strong customer focus, results, and quality orientation
- Reliability, organization, autonomy, and resilience
- Flexibility, multitasking and problem-solving orientation
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits on here
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time