We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create and maintain the product backlog. Ensure the completeness and consistency of the derived requirements
- Evaluate results of sprints and approve or reject results based on acceptance criteria
- Provide value estimation and technical guidance for the implementation of the features
- Define acceptance criteria, groom and verify the product backlog items with the scrum team
- Coordinate with other product owners to ensure the coherence of the features
- Work with product management and other stakeholders to define product strategy and prioritize the product backlog
- Engage with internal and external customers utilizing technical knowledge and excellent communication skills
- Ensure that quality is built-in at all stages of the value stream
- Perform risk analysis of the features
- Taking ownership in Siemens-wide organizational roles to support working as One Global Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Science or a related area is a must
- Proven 2+ years of product ownership or product management in software development is a must
- Proven 2+ years of experience in software development or testing is a must
- Technical familiarity and acquaintance with cloud platforms and technologies is a plus
- Experience on CI/CD&DevOps concepts is a plus
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Solid communication skills and intercultural competence
- Very good command in English (oral and written) is a must, German is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for traveling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time