Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Responsible for carrying detail Engineering, Planning and Scheduling for below Instrumentation and Control (I & C) package for power generating station in order to meet performance and contract specification.
· Turbine supervisory Panel
· Governor, vibration monitoring & Over speed protection system
· Control and Protection logic for steam turbine & Auxiliary of various configuration
· Drawings like P & ID, instrument hook-up, cable tray routine
· Documents like instrument index, instrument datasheets, DCS I/O list, setting list
· Load sharing and governor control for various Network and Turbine operating modes
· Selection and specification of various field instruments and junction box
· Cable and earthing engineering
· Familiar with reading and interpreting P&ID, control narratives.
· Knowledge of PLC/DCS system of is an added advantage
· Conversant with Indian and International codes & standards viz IS, IEC, Knowledge of Industry Norms and Standards, field instrumentation and devices, standard control strategies.
· To partner the Project team to Execute orders in line with planned cost and time schedule, follow work procedures for compliance with quality systems and statutory requirements.
· Provide support to Project Purchase Groups by Freezing Purchase Specification, interactions with Vendors and evaluations of offers in implementing the technical and contractual requirement.
· Provide support to quality & Site team for factory and site acceptance test ( SAT & FAT )
· Knowledge of schematic preparation and component selection for control Panels.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· BE I&C with experience
of 7-13 Years in Thermal Power Plant Instrumentation and control Design &
· Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
· Hands on experience in AutoCAD drawings for the above categories of drawings.
· Hands on experience standard tools like MS Visio, MS Access & MS Excel.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of
over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200
countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect
the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at
Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your
curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time