Siemens Digital Industries Software
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Spring 2023 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
• Currently enrolled as a University of Cincinnati undergraduate student
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Authorized to work in the United State without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
• Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
• Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
• Paid volunteer time off
• Employee discounts at our top customer sites
• Networking with our global leaders
• Mentorship from senior engineers
• Individual career development planning
• Professional and technical workshops
• Energetic student community
• Leadership opportunities
• Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
The Global Demand Center marketing co-op will assist the Siemens Global Execution and Enablement team with marketing execution. Work will include various aspects of marketing campaigns including but not limited to creating search and/or social ads, audience targeting research and refinement, and supporting advanced marketing tactics and pilots such as remarketing, intent-based advertising and more. The co-op should have a solid understanding of the web and be digital savvy; be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Building, publishing, editing marketing ads
• Work in online marketing applications and systems to manage data as well as online marketing materials
• Create and manage content for distribution on social networks including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook. Direction will be provided.
• Create and manage content for distribution on search networks like Google Ads. Direction will be provided.
• Build and report on marketing analytics and research, analyzing data and creating metrics reports to report on search and social marketing campaigns and related efforts.
• Perform competitive analysis on PPC/Organic webpage design, structure, calls-to-action, and content. Direction will be provided.
• Currently in sophomore or junior year of college
• Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
• Major in Marketing / Communications / English preferred - Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
• Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Social media or ad management knowledge and experience a plus
• Social media
• Web and social analytics
• Global digital marketing & research
• B2B marketing
• High-tech industry marketing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.