Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 15h/Week
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) to help create Human Centered Innovation & Design Thinking.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You support us in the design and implementation of design thinking projects
- You get involved and develop the customer journey with us
- You ensure a good customer experience design
- You support us in the design and preparation of customer explorations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are studying psychology, design, industrial engineering, business administration, computer science, international information system management or have a similar qualification
- Students with an interdisciplinary and/or intercultural background are welcome
- You have already acquired knowledge in at least 2-3 of the following areas: Design Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Customer Exploration, Innovation Management, Value Proposition Design, Trend Research or Business Model Design
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good German and English language skills
- You have an open and positive mindset and are full of drive
- You enjoy developing creative solutions and breaking new ground
- You have a high level of self-motivation and energy
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time