(Assigned Country in LCB AT)
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, which benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Quality and Certification Manager Kazakhstan is responsible for the various tasks:
Technical Regulation & Standardization (TR&S)
- responsibility2 for all aspects of “Technical Regulation & Standardization” (TR&S) of the Regional Company including the definition, implementation and regular update of the Regional Company’s TR&S strategy and implementation of the TR&S processes.
- responsibility for maintenance of an overview of the standards & regulations committees that are important for the Regional Company, such as ministries, regulatory authorities, standardization organizations, trade associations, associations that are active at the forefront of standardization;
- responsible for the support of the collaborative international Voting & Issues Management (VIM) process and acts as a contact for CT TIM RSQ to get the regional opinion into agreed Siemens positions on technical regulation, standardization and conformity assessment (market access) policy issues.
- provides and reviews a business- and employee-centered management system including documentation, regulations, methods and IT-tools, i.e. with high usability, lean (e.g. value stream mapping), following a risk-based approach.
- executes the audit program increasing transparency, effectiveness and efficiency of QM audits to create a business impact.
- implements the global quality programs within his organization and monitors the effectiveness of these programs.
- ensures that product safety activities are in line with internal and external regulations.
- responsible for the documentation standards implementation in accordance with the LCB AT requirements;
- responsible for the Regional Company Policies overview and close work with the people responsible for the content of the policies in order to ensure the standards observation and timely updates;
- responsible for the creation of the circulars in accordance with the standards established for the Regional Company.
- certification of measurement instruments and process automation components (metrology, ТР ТС) and managing corresponding technical documents;
- certification of QMS in accordance with ISO 9000:2015 requirements.
What we expect
- Have strong operational experience in Quality management and certification function for an international organization – ideally for a regional legal entity in a project, sales and service environment.
- Have excellent Russian and English skills.
- International experience either outside of the home country or in a global corporation is an advantage.
- Are capable to successfully manage multiple priorities and reporting requirements.
- Are proactive, dynamic, decisive & results oriented. As well as collaborative and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package of Siemens based on knowledge, experience and potential
- Access to various development opportunities offered by the international company
- Introduction in the worldwide network of Siemens
Company: Siemens TOO
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time