At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and digital factory technology to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Operation of 2 and 3 axis CNC lathe and milling machines Experience operating multi axis DMG/MORI type Mill/turn machines a plus. Setup experience helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of gages and measurement tools and procedures required to check parts for compliance with drawing requirements.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and G-code programming is a plus.
- Performs daily machine maintenance tasks (cleaning, adding fluids
- keeping a clean and orderly work area).
- Works with other employees to improve overall departmental function.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required when needed.
- Attendance and punctuality is a must.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED required
- Experience with CNC machining experience required; 5 years preferred – with experience operating multi-axis DMG/MORI type Mill/turn machines a plus
- Manual machining experience helpful
- Knowledge of FANUC and G-code programming would be an asset to the production team
- Ability to interpret blueprints and drawing required
- Proficiency with precision measuring equipment to check parts for compliance with engineering specifications
- Knowledge of cutting tools, speeds, and feeds required
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time-off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop for eligible positions
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.