Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as EMEA Franchise Lead: Chronic Disease and Rapids Portfolio!
This position reports to the Head of POC Marketing EMEA and has the following goals and responsibilities:
The position is accountable for achieving the Franchise sales and profit goals by managing all product lines within the Franchise Portfolio. Responsible to provide leadership in setting the EMEA Franchise strategic growth plans in conjunction with the Global Franchise Lead.
This position is responsible to sustain and represent the specificity of the region within the Global Franchise strategy framework.
· Lead EMEA vision, strategy, and new product launches for Physician office lab and the Rapids Portfolio
· Support the Zone Business management team on a wide range of business development activities including but not limited to identifying new product & market opportunities, sales channel, and strategy formulation.
· Provide support to zones for their respective product lines in achieving their P&L targets
· Responsible and accountable for EMEA Physician office lab and Rapids portfolio Revenue and Profitability Targets
· Own the development of EMEA Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions.
· Drive strategic priorities and lead regional GCT teams while managing trade-off decisions for portfolio by assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and working with Global cross functional teams, Zones and Countries
· Lead development of all regional campaigns for the portfolio
· Ensure compliance of marketing messages/claims and country registrations
· Identify, analyze, and report on competitive threats, customer concerns, and market dynamics
· Act as the Portfolio ambassador driving relationships with KOLs, key decision makers and build an EMEA reference site strategy
· Serve as adviser and portfolio subject matter expert to country marketing teams
· Mentors Country product managers to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
· Design and implement best in class cascade training within zones to support effective go-to-market
Activities and improve specific competences in the field.
• 5 - 10+ years of successful experience in Product management/development and/or Business Management in Diagnostics
• Demonstrated experience in scaling businesses and launching products in new markets
• Experience working in a matrix environment
• Strong analytical skills and experience working with data to make business decisions
• Proven self-reliance, high motivation and flexibility are also important for this role
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree inBusiness, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline required
• MBA preferred
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of: diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time