- Verify bill of material, front view, wiring and mechanical checks.
- Record Serial numbers, key and install breakers, interconnects, apply labels.
- Ground and setup test equipment, take job pictures, disburse test documentation.
- Technician will be required to follow all Safety Procedures
- Test DC, AC and Current testing
- Perform all functional testing, lead and complete all requirements on Straight Emergency Systems
- Dielectric testing
- Technician will be required to upload the SCADA system, PLC and Protective Relay programs, setup and address any communication devices, perform basic PLC/SCADA edits
- Assist as needed with other aspects of the test department responsibilities
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a working knowledge of DC and AC theory.
- Able to interpret industry standards and manufacturing procedures
- Clear and positive verbal and written communication skills so as to work successfully face-to-face, on the phone, and by email
- Good organizational skills, able to establish priorities and complete a high volume of work to specific deadlines
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.