Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Performance Analyst (CMVP/PMVA Certified)
LOCATION : KALWA, MUMBAI
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Join our us as Performance Analyst and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role - International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Perform measurement and verification of connected sites as per IPMVP Protocol.
- Prepare M&V plan in line with IPMVP for ASHRAE Level 2 and 3 audits and align with the clients.
- Analyze baseline energy consumption, use energy calculations for energy accounting/end use analysis and system performance to identify, and prioritize feasible improvement measures and Pull-Through opportunities.
- Utilize the data at hand to continuously monitor and assess the EPC project's performance and notify the service team proactively if any performance deviation occurs.
- Prioritize project risk identification and work with internal stakeholders to adopt appropriate mitigation measures.
- Meetings with customers on a regular basis to clarify reports and Adjustments made.
- Deliver monthly reports to the client on time and without missing any deadlines.
- Support sales, solution development and project execution teams during various stages of projects.
- Provide technical direction to project team members and technical support to field technicians.
- Present performance improvement findings to client from M&V standpoint
- Measure and verify proposed savings.
Your Qualifications and Skills - Digital and Solid!.
- A degree of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with expertise in energy efficiency
- 3-4 years’ experience in energy audit and Measurement and Verification activities.
- Well versed with HVAC systems including DCPs, water/air cooled chiller plants, building controls, lighting, heating systems, building envelope, Control systems, electrical and domestic water system technologies / design, ASHRAE standards: 211, 100, 90, 62 etc.
- Understanding building utility bills and should have detailed knowledge of establishing baseline and regression analysis.
- Understanding Building Automation System functionality and control philosophy.
- Strong knowledge on latest IPMVP Core Concepts.
- CMVP “Certified Measurement and Verification Professional" Certification/PMVA preferred.
- Certifications in Energy such as CEA/CEM etc.
- Excellent data analytical skills with high level of proficiency in data analytical tools such as Excel, Power BI etc.
- Should have hands on experience of all testing and field measuring equipment to conduct required Measurement and Verification activities such as but not limited to power quality analyzer, BTU meters, lux meter etc.
- Knowledge and experience in, energy modelling, LEED/WELL shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent collaborator and proven track record to perform and prioritize multiple, simultaneous tasks while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Excellent communications Skill with Proficiency in written and spoken English to communicate with internal and external customers.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers