Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- Prepares regular business reports, checks for accuracy and completeness of P&L and BS .
- May carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Supports evaluations of assets and liabilities.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, Repair and maintenance, R&D etc cost analysis.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Review and analysis of Balance Sheet, Inventory and P&L at factory level
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/siemens-financial-services-equipment-financing.htm and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time