Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- You will work closely with the Quality Manager in implementing and driving the Quality Management System for the organization.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with the business and supporting audits for multiple systems standards
- You will support in administration of quality, process and business improvements and systematically inspect and examine quality system gaps for the business lines
- You will work with business to identify improvement areas and solutions
- You will support and guide the business in effective process / operations management techniques and quality tools as required (Problem solving, Risk analysis, FMEA, RCA, etc.)
- You will be responsible for conducting data analysis & preparing dashboards, interpreting patterns and trends in data sets for all OPE related topics.
- You will be part of internal auditors/quality coordinators group to support Quality Management requirements, and support business with bridging the gap in requirements of ISO and internal standards.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems and Business Continuity Management System audits
- Experienced in RCA and CAPA for escalation management and audit findings
- Experienced in coordinating and supporting implementation of multiple process improvement projects
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and interpreting large data sets for diagnostic and predictive analysis
- Experience in implementing End to End process improvement projects
- Exposure to working in International projects and comfortable with international cultural diversity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, coaching/mentoring and collaboration/influencing skills.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ISO 9001 2015 QMS trained or certified
- LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt) Certified or Trained.
- Trained in Power BI, Minitab, R, Tableau, Python, SQL and other data analytics tools preferred
- Knowledge of Tools for Project Management, Metrics, Dashboards
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001 would be a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll may be required to visit other locations in India and globally, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities and countries and the shape of things to come. We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time