Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The Capital VSTAR suite has a strong position in the marketplace for AUTOSAR basic software and associated tooling. We recognize the increasing importance of cybersecurity to our customers and are responding by increasing our investment in this area.
We're looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will join our cybersecurity team working on establishing a strong cybersecurity management system, authoring and enforcing guidelines for developing secure SW modules and promoting a cybersecurity culture.What you'll be doing
- Responsible for our delivery of secure software.
- Manage the delivery of security qualification activities for customer projects – TARA risk assessments, security uplifts for existing modules and delivery of the security artifacts.
- Create amendments to our quality management systems to ensure ISO/SAE 21434 compliance.
- Take part in cybersecurity incident risk assessments and customer communications.
- Prepare for internal & external cybersecurity audits.
- Lead cybersecurity compliance continuous improvement activities.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering or a closely related field.
- +3 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Automotive quality assurance and A-SPICE process development and auditing.
- Automotive safety case preparation and ISO 26262 compliance.
- Cybersecurity SW architecture, design and testing.
- Cybersecurity knowledge and aptitude is a plus!
- Flexible and willing to travel.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time