QT Supply Technician
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a dedicated and collaborative QT Supply Technician to join our Healthcare Diagnostics business based at our well-established and modern manufacturing and distribution facility in Llanberis, Wales. This full-time Quality Testing Technician role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
As a QT Supply Technician, you will operate and maintain complex equipment and the quality testing/technical operation testing process in line with all associated procedural and health and safety requirements alongside any work instructions. You will work with a team of 8 people to deliver the testing that the business requires to the right quality at the right time.
Please note this position involves working a rotating shift of 6 am-2 pm and 2 pm-10 pm. This role will require work in a cold environment (-20degrees) for periods of time up to 20min.
In your first few weeks in this Quality Testing Technician job, you can expect to:
- Operate and maintain complex equipment and processes following all associated procedures and flag any equipment outside calibration or specification
- Complete procedural and quality documents accurately and promptly
- Conduct quality and inspection checks and pay due care and attention to all practical techniques and results
- Prioritise daily tasks such as assays, checks, data manipulations and computer transactions to ensure that all are completed within the allocated timeframe
To apply for this QT Supply Tech role, you will need a BSc or equivalent in a relevant science-based degree. Experience with Immunoassays and familiarity with the use of computers is also desirable. In addition, you should have excellent attention to detail and be capable of working in a high-pressure environment.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a favourable salary and the following benefits:
- A bonus scheme
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days of annual holidays
- Access to our flexible benefits, including dental cover, gym memberships and many more!
For full details and to apply for this full-time QT Supply Technician job in Llanberis, Wales, please get in touch with Siemens Healthineers today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time