The successful candidate will be responsible to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. The responsibilities also include:
• Supervise site works execution regarding all maintenance service execution and minor retrofitted works and ensure the monthly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
• Control and utilize resources to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly works progress to management
• Tie workflow to the schedule
• Manage all on-site activities including repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Follow company’s filed procedures and protocols
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
• Build positive relationships with customers
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
• High diploma graduate in Mechanical / Building Services/ Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
• At least 3 - 5 years’ service sales experiences in the related fields
• Proven field service supervision experience
• Knowledge of Fire Services Installation, holder of License Plumber from WSD, or Class III License from FSD is preferred
• Ability to troubleshoot, tests, repair and service technical equipment
• Self-initiative and result-driven
• Proficient in English and Chinese
• Candidate with less experience will consider for position of “Assistant Service Engineer" for junior candidates.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.