Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly sophisticated world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
Siemens’ mPower power integrity tool is breaking down the barriers to full chip digital power integrity signoff. We are seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the development and deployment of our gate-level EM/IR tool.
This latest addition to our excellent team will work with the team to define, support and market gate-level power analysis and reliability signoff.
We're looking for a Product Engineer to join our team in Hsinchu.
This Product Engineer position at Siemens EDA/Taiwan plays a meaningful role in the success of Siemens’s customers as they craft the state-of-the-art IC products. This person collaborates with semiconductor foundries and R&D to tackle technical challenges in the areas of deep sub-micron technology, low power and reliability. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:Responsibilities:
- Act as a technical liaison between foundries and Siemens EDA’s RDs and product line engineers.
- Validate and improve analysis flow and verification methodology. Assist efficiently with further deployment of the core technology.
- Build comprehensive, detailed requirement documents for feasible solution plans. Follow through on these plans with R&D based on clear objectives and milestones.
- Develop tutorial/training material and deliver product training to internal staff or external customers.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related field is required. MS degree is highly preferred.
- To have proven experience in the semiconductor IC design or EDA industry is a plus.
- To have the knowledge of the following areas is nice to have: IR drop, power integrity, electro-migration, parasitic extraction, static timing analysis, and circuit simulation.
- Have understanding in EDA software flow is preferred.
- Familiarity with script programming, Tcl, Perl, Python, shell, etc. would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems is needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English is a must.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time