The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
The Change & Adoption Lead is responsible for developing world-class change and adoption strategy and delivering campaigns to support SI IT and its Value Centers’ programs, products, projects, and initiatives, taking a human-centered, service-led, and user-centric approach always. It’s also responsible for leading the day-to-day activities across several tracks within the Change & Adoption team, leveraging change management activities to boost end-user adoption of our new technologies and ways of working b yinvolving the users in the products’ design phase.
Responsibilities include multiple change management plans for various initiatives and coordination of training programs for quality and continuous improvement tools and performance metrics to evolve strategies. This role supports adoption of new and standardized processes and tools, and significantly supports a global culture of quality and continuous improvement. It will also advocate for Siemens core pillars, role modelling our target culture and behaviors.
- Define and apply a structured change management methodology (including process and tools) and Adoption strategy to support VCs’ products, projects, and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver the change management and adoption plan tailor-made for with VCs’ products, projects, and initiatives with management responsibilities across different tracks, including training and change.
- Ensure change management activities are integrated into PI/project plan.
- Apply core change management techniques, such as change impact assessment and stakeholder analysis, to deeply understand our programs, the changes and how we can best support our people.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Lead and coordinate the communications planning process and execution for VCs’ program, products, projects, and initiatives. Craft effective messaging for multiple communication channels and company-wide stakeholders at all levels (SharePoint, Yammer, Sway, events, etc.).
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs for VCs’ products, projects, and initiatives.
- Act as an Ambassador of the user to PMs and Pos and actively participate at PI Planning meetings to ensure users’ needs are considered as inputs for user stories and products’ roadmaps.
- Create ongoing feedback channels to measure effectiveness of communication campaigns. Analyze feedback and metrics to recommend and implement continuous improvements to communication strategies.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress, including performance reporting to monitor impacts and effects of implemented improvements as well as change management initiatives.
- Adopt a data- and insight-driven approach to change and adoption to determine needs and pain points and evaluate business readiness and campaign success.
- Adopt an iterative approach to change, conducting 'retrospectives' to identify post-implementation adoption and performance learnings, and working to develop and implement any corrective actions.
- Ensure key change, communication and learning risks/issues are logged as part of the governance process and manage escalations from respective business units.
- Manage the change management initiatives portfolio.Support change management at the organizational level.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time