vWe make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Building X is the new cloud platform from Siemens Smart Infrastructures that offers a suite of SaaS applications to improve overall buildings performance, sustainability and experience. As global Product Manager for Operations Manager you resume overall product responsibility for one of the flagship Building X applications called Operations Manager.
- Global product management responsibility for a brand-new cloud-based SaaS application in building operations and monitoring - targeting small & medium customers as well as large enterprises around the world
- Define a product and market strategy, value propositions, business model and business planning as well as the product roadmap based on continuous customer and market insights
- Drive solution initiatives from ideation, requirement management, prioritization, and socialization with development teams until release and go-to-market, by applying customer centric and agile methodologies
- Continuous interaction with our customers, regional partners, marketing, sales, and further stakeholders
- As an ongoing task, identify proactively new business opportunities in the commercial building market
- You are the go-to-person when it comes to digital business as well as latest trends in the operations and monitoring domain within the building industry
- Support competitive analysis, qualitative and quantitative market research, and User Acceptance Experience testing
What you bring along
Knowledge and Experience
- You come from Cloud Platform and offer practical experience within and/or digital cloud platforms (SaaS, PaaS, APIs, etc.)
- 3+ years of Product management experience within the Cloud-Software business will be a good fundament
- Understanding of the guiding principles of cloud platforms standards, deployment models, and digital collaboration models environments, including IT management capabilities and auditing in enterprise environments
- Insights of the different players and stakeholders in the cloud platform business, the value-flows and business models between the cloud platform-, solution providers and the enterprise end-customers (PaaS, SaaS, Platform Economy, etc.) would be welcome
- Understanding of digital ecosystems and partner management models would be a highly welcomed addition
- As one of our most important requirements, you bring along the right mindset, as you are a forward-thinking, enthusiastic and solution focused team player
- You are a highly collaborative person
- Working in a demanding and complex environment is what you enjoy, you drive decisions pro-actively and enjoy shaping structures and processes
- Our new colleague may work from Zug, Switzerland, various locations in Germany, Buffalo Grove or Austin in the USA or from any EU country with a bigger Siemens Smart Infrastructure outlet
- We are not able to provide a VISA-Sponsorship here. All candidates must be entitled to work in the specific country we offer this role
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time