Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Siemens Mobility Spain wants to get on board a REQUIREMENT PROFESSIONAL for rail signalling projects.
This role participates in the projects as the leader in the handling of requirements. Defining the requirement management plan and coordinate with other departments to ensure that requirements are handled properly during the project life.
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
• Definition, creation and maintenance of the Requirement Management Project plan.
• Provision and maintenance of the tool (DOORS) for the execution of project requirement management activities.
• Creation of the structure of requirements modules in the requirements management tool, according to the needs of the project.
• Verification, monitoring and independent audit of the requirements management of the different team members, according to the Requirement Management plan.
• Provide the status of the activities and specific KPIs of the requirements management to the different team members.
• Provide training to the team in their task related to requirements management.
• Support to DOORS related activities to the team members
• Desirable experience in a Rail Signaling business
• 5 years of experience in Requirements Management.
• Experience in DOORS
• Leadership, coaching and developing other abilities.
• Continuous improvement oriented
• Result oriented
• English and Spanish fluent
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.