Are you passionate about making a difference in the world by building great teams and producing great products? Would you be excited to build a high-performance team from scratch to build next generation smart building solutions, that increase the quality of life for people around the world?
We are looking for an experienced technology leader and software director to build a new high-performing software delivery team in Argentina which will completely own their components of the system, working with product owners to design, build, deliver and support cloud-based products that interact with buildings and users.
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for hiring and mentoring a new group of developers, nurturing a strong agile culture, developing great products and building close relationships within Siemens Argentina management for P&O, Finance and IT support.
· Rapidly hire and onboard a high-performing group of developers, organized into multiple scrum teams.
· Manage and mentor teams so they can build great products.
· Develop a strong agile development culture that values customer satisfaction, market growth and operational excellence, and tailor software development processes to ensure quality and productivity.
· Collaborate with Product Management and other teams in Engineering to build customer-focused products.
· Work with Siemens Argentina to develop internal partnerships and relationship that will allow your group to thrive.
What would like to find
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree/experience.
· 10+ years of experience leading software development including both delivery of SaaS products in the cloud and web/mobile application.
· Experiencing in hiring teams and developing positive team culture.
· Proven track record leading happy, productive teams to deliver high quality software in fast paced environments. Experience working with distributed teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to convey complex ideas in a simple, digestible manner.
Is a plus if you have...
· Experience building scalable cloud applications using current technologies.
· Experience with web/mobile application development.
· Ability to lead design/architecture and be a technical mentor.
· A systems view of the engineering domain - the ability to understand the big picture and apply this understanding to solve real-world problems.
· A passion for understanding our customer and making sure that our products meet their needs.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens Aergentina since day 1, you have access to +1000 programs to learn every day. We provide a home work model for integrate the personal and work life, and offer to our people a benefits program according to the life moment and style.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time