Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
This job function of Service Manager Protection Automation requires having diversified roles with primary responsibility of Service Life Cycle of Protection Automation Product including new releases, updates, and obsolescence specially related to the retrofit and extension jobs however at same time also being able to handle project execution independently and as part of the team.
- Technical Support for Retrofit Design Services for Protection & Substation Automation
- Technical Service Promotions- Demonstrations, Weekly Customer Presentation Delivery /Influencing and Co Creation towards Migration / Training/Digitalization Services
- Drive the execution of Service orders within the agreed timelines and budget
- Responsible to optimize the existing service portfolio by cost optimizations, and digitalization to ensure a customer value proposition
- Responsible to develop the service product strategy for the Service portfolio Protection & Automation, drive the implementation with an agreed budget
- Technical Issue Resolution of Retrofit Solutions with HQ EA CS, DI Products regarding Firmware, licenses, and performance.
- Technical Template Creation -For Service Marketing for One-One Retrofit Devices (Siprotec 3,4, Reyrolle, SAS, AK)
- Extensive Site Survey across UAE & LCB Bundle (Qatar, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain) towards Migration of existing SCMS System.
- Build the Strategy for each service opportunity based on existing iBase for Protection & Automation
- Active Participation and Conductance of Technical Pilot Applications (SICAM Grid Edge Patch Management, A8000, PQ Advisor, Siprotec Dashboard, Microgrid-Campus Automation , Energy Efficiency)
- Understanding specifications and requirements of the customers in LGR
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · At least 6-10 years’ experience dealing within the required Job profile
- · Electrical Engineer / Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- · Willingness to travel frequently with in the UAE, neighboring countries (Lower Gulf Region) and Europe. Willing to work during flexible working hours
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time