Function Title: Digital Enterprise Campaign Consultant (f-m-d)
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or other Siemens locations possible
Mode of Employment (full-time / part-time): full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
What part will you play?
- The Digital Enterprise Campaign Consultant as a part of the Digital Enterprise Sales Team, will be driving the sales paradigm shift from product selling to value selling of complex solutions and therefor establish the Challenger Sales behavior as the standard value selling approach within Siemens Digital Industries.
- This position holder will be also driving value selling enablement for solutions by developing sales execution collaterals.
- You will be collaborating closely with marketing, sales and technical organizations within Digital Industries and coach them how to use the Challenger Sales approach and how to generate benefits.
- organization and moderation of Challenge Sales Campaign workshops to set-up customized value propositions and sales collaterals based on the Challenger Sales behavior
- Acting as campaign Q-Gate and continuous optimization of related methodologies and processes
- Coordination of the global roll-out of sales campaigns
- Life cycle management and regularly update of existing campaigns based on new market trends and developments.
- Supporting the reporting and monitoring of the campaign related sales success
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Technology, or Industrial Engineering or related business experience
- Experience within Digital Industries, FA/MC/PA/SW/CS Business Unit, and Challenger sales approach is desirable
- Strong moderation and presentation skills and a customer-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of DI Digital Enterprise Suite covering industry SW and automation (FA/MC/PA) portfolio is desirable
- Good communication skills in English and German
- A can-do attitude is essential to the task
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time