Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
• Integral support of the SAP FI CO system landscape and optimization by customizing;
• Analysis, optimization and standardization of SAP FI/CO processes considering current company requirements;
• Coordination, control and support of external service providers;
• Processing of error messages and subsequent correction in the system.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor of business informatics, computer science (technical college/university) or comparable qualification;
• Good communication skills in English for international cooperation;
• SAP FI/CO process and customizing knowledge and ideally interface knowledge to other SAP modules in the SAP project environment;
• Structured way of working and distinctive communication skills as well as pleasure in working in an international team;
• Basic knowledge of ABAP and initial project management experience is desirable;
• Knowledge of automated invoice processing (ReadSoft / Kofax Process Director) is desirable;
• Team player mentality and the motivation to learn new things.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time