We live and foster an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our Company's success. We apply lean principles to improve our processes and customers' experience continually. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.Responsibilities:
- Experienced in managing projects by creating bookings, setting up project WBS structure, budget, and monitoring project financial status based on planned delivery schedule
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow and routine deviation analysis using SAP
- Implement and drive measures to use opportunities to improve project performance (claims management and variation management)
- Monitor and communicate trends, assess implications and develop practical strategies project-related.
- Ability to lead the admin side of given projects such as invoicing, booking, and monitoring/controlling budget spending in procurement
- Work with cross-functional teams (Project Managers, Legal, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, HR, etc.) to help them manage their financial goals and drive better efficiency and productivity on bids proposals and ongoing projects.
- Recommend, implement and report on benchmarks for measuring financial and operating performance
- Assist in the production and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to determine key drivers impacting the Company's performance.
- Desire to work in an agile entrepreneurs environment, take the given ownership, work with the team closely and bring the assigned tasks and projects to success,
- Proven experience with financial planning, accounting, and finance
- Bachelor's degree required, with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or Accounting preferred; CPA, MBA or MS a plus
- Manufacturing sector experience and exposure to general accounting and cost accounting are preferred.
- Advanced analytical abilities, financial modeling, and strong Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP a plus)
- Strong business modeling skills
- Ability to provide strategic insight through the use of financial metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- A high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and handle challenging deadlines
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, total health, life, vision, and dental benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-AW1
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.