Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
What are my responsibilities?
- Be responsible for the digitalization factory development to continuous improve KPI of SCM business.
- Be responsible for database development, management and maintenance, provide integrating solutions based on global and local requirements
- Drive global SCM SAP roadmap implement including SAP APO, ME, MII and PCo modules introduction.
- Provide business solutions to meet user’s expectations through the design and delivery of new digitization innovation.
- Development, implementation and support of Manufacturing to Cloud Solutions by digitalization innovation, including hardware automation development, data flow generation, IoT solutions and high integration.
- Organize and coordinate with stakeholders to workout digitalization solution in key business area.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master in Automation Engineering or Computer Sciences or hold an equivalent degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience and knowhow of IT networks, digitalization business, IoT protocols or cloud platforms.
- SAP experiences (SAP module APO, ME, MII, PCo is preferred) and BI related tools development practice.
- Good combination of a solid digitalization knowhow with SCM business.
- Self-motivated manner, proactive, energetic and be able to work under pressure
- Strong organizational, presentation, team spirit, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time