Job Title: Senior Business Consultant (f-m-d) End-year readiness
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic)
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- As Senior Business Consultant you are part of the Next Level Business Operations Team, driving end-year readiness in the assigned regions
- To be the interface for operational sales processes between RCs and HQ
- Drive year-end readiness in RCs with focus on execution on the following topics: e.g.
- Competence level of regional sales
- Target breakdown to sales reps
- Sales Target Agreements
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Definition
- Go to Market
- Territory Structure
- Support regional companies in planning and execution
- Handle partner interactions
- Drive stakeholder alignment to ensure consistent communication and involvement
What you need to make real what matters
- A Master’s Degree in business or related business experience
- You have more than 10 years proven experience as Business Consultant in Sales
- Strong experience in implementation of sales processes
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; fluent German skills are a plus
- Strong team orientation, self-efficiency and proactiveness
- A can-do attitude is crucial to the task
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time