Job Title: Senior Business Consultant Learning Organization – Focus Communication (f/m/d)
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic)
Department: DI S NXT LRN&CCM
Job Grade: Germany - Non-Senior Management - ERA-Entgeltgruppe 12
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- Communication concept for the DI sales transformation and related activities
- Conceptualize and socialize comprehensive and pragmatic communication activities to support major initiatives within DI Sales
- Implement communication activities across DI Sales with concrete deliverables
- Mentor and integrate project participants, sponsors, and stakeholders of the ecosystem
- Ensure close collaboration with regions to adapt global initiatives /measures according to regional specifics
- Collaborate closely with relevant team members within DI S to ensure active exchange of information and communication among teams
- Cooperate with interface areas such as human resources development and communications, as well as external partners
What you need to make real what matters.
- A Master’s degree in Marketing or related business experience
- You can offer long years’ experience as consultant or within sales with related stakeholder management
- You have proven track record in strategic (internal) communication, good knowledge about positioning and development of communication campaigns
- You have the knowledge and experience how to use digital media and relevant tools for internal communication
- You are experienced in creation of long- or short copies and topics like value proposition, customer journey, storytelling are familiar to you
- Furthermore, you are a guide in cross-regional and / or cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English (native is a plus)
- Strong team orientation, self-efficiency and proactiveness
- A can-do attitude is essential to the task
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time