- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field,
- Very good command of Turkish & English language (German is an asset),
- Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset,
- Knowledge of LoA guidelines, financial accounting (Local Accounting, IFRS), controlling/reporting, logistics, international and Turkish law, tax, foreign trade and customs regulations etc,
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP,
- Analytical thinking result and quality - oriented approach, professional judgement & problem-solving ability and good communication skills are required competencies,
- Team-oriented ability to work with cross - functional teams,
- Being able and willing to work in a multi - cultural environment,
- No restrictions for travelling.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time