For our Smart Infrastructure (SI) Management Office we are searching for a Sales & Strategy Professional to work in Strategy and Sales topics! The incumbent will directly report to SI Country Head!
What are my responsibilities?
- Having governance role in sales and strategy in SI Business, developing strategic approaches and initiatives for overall SI sales and business development (BD) topics,
- Creating and constantly developing sales road maps and customer intimacy plans,
- Continuous customer data and dashboard analysis to make decisions with impact and providing advisory to the business units,
- Consultancy support to different businesses including market, competitor, customer analysis and BD projects,
- Consultancy services to executive management in the area of corporate initiatives, local value added, and decision making support,
- Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, forecasting studies to enhance market knowledge, coordination between headquarters and local business,
- Management of the Strategic Planning and Executive support,
- Follow-up, support and reporting of Corporate Strategic Initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
With the aim of strengthening the SI organizational pipeline, potential to become a sales leader within business unit(s) in the future,
Being result & quality oriented, innovative, clear thinker, change oriented, enthusiastic to learn and develop, having strategic judgment, strong communication skills & analytical approach are key,
Potential to develop business acumen,
Motivated to sell and develop business prospects,
Management consultancy, Management, Sales or Business Development in Siemens related markets is an asset but not a must. Eagerness to develop in related fields matters,
Advanced data analytics capability and digital maturity,
Capable to communicate at all levels and eager to build networks,
Flexible, agile and growth oriented,
Engineering degree, MBA/MS degree in Management is a plus,
Advanced level of English (both written and spoken), German will be preferred,
No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00