Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MR/CT Product Specialist based in Dubai / UAE.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• You will be responsible for providing technical product sales and marketing support for selected products within the MR and/or CT portfolio in conjunction with relevant Zone Business Line Managers
• You will drive together with the Zone Business Line Managers, product sales training as required to the respective Sales and Service employees locally as well as business partners, e.g. webcasts and newsletters
• You will provide support to grow market share while maintaining profitability as defined between the zone and the business line
• You will work with the Zone Business Line Managers to devise sales plans and marketing strategies for current and new products
• You will ensure to keep up to date with current products, clinical trends, and the competition in order to maximize effectiveness of sales techniques and to keep the sales force up to date
• You will provide support at national and local exhibitions as requested and support in setting-up of local reference sites (for visits, workshops, etc.)
• You will create and deliver presentations and lead site visits based on the customer´s clinical, operational, and financial needs
• You will support sales and quote teams as well as the business partners to prepare quotations and respond to tenders in an accurate and timely manner
Your qualifications and experience
• BS/BA in related discipline with a combination of demonstrable technical and clinical experience in MR and/or CT (experience in both MR and CT will be a plus)
• Candidate must have 3+ years of experience in healthcare equipment sales to hospitals
• Must be able to demonstrate a capacity to sell in complex environments
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• General commercial awareness and experience with sales quotas and forecasting
• Experience in using MS Office tools.
• Excellent English speaking is mandatory, Arabic speaking would be desirable but not essential
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, negotiating skills etc
Your attributes and skills
• Self-motivated to drive success in the product business
• A successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Knowledge and experience of tender processes
• MR and/or CT product portfolio knowledge (knowledge of both MR and CT will be a plus)
• Unlimited thinking and Initiative
• Willingness to travel within the zone MESA